Thursday, July 07, 2005

In the beginning....

.....there was supposed to be light, but someone forgot to pay their electric bill.


So after that was all cleared up with who ever was incharge of power at the time, I'm sitting here, writing my first blog.

I'm typing in a nice little screen that gives me different options for fonts. Oh wow look at this. There are little symbols showing up on my screen. I need to turn these off. Boy, wasn't that fun. Oh cool!!!! I can even change the text color. Although I have no idea how this is going to look with a black back ground.

On a more serious note. Lets hope that not that many people have been hurt in London due to all of the explosions. I wonder if the terrorist waited to see who was going to be hosting the 2012 Olympics. Or was it just a coincidence?

Just like I'm going to think something was up if the Washington nationals end up going to the world series and winning it with this being their first season ever. It's just like the patriots. Was it really just by coincidence that they won the same season 9/11 happened?

It's a conspiracy I tell you....a conspiracy!!!!!!

My friend door told me that I should create a blog. Hi door!!!! I've created a blog. If anyone reads this and becomes upset, sad, happy, confused, unsure, dazed, constipated and other wise suddenly can't find any reason for their life; blame door.

so...yeah

Since I'm ranting. And although I'm sure there are people out there who might read all of this and think, this guy isn't happy about anything. I am. I just like to find problems and fix them. Most of the stuff I talk about in here is stuff I can't fix, so I just bitch about them.

So anyway, I'm in the gym this morning and beautiful Gina has opened up and I'm working out and there's an info-mercial on for some sort of hair straightening anti curling iron contraption that won't fry your hair because it makes your hair suck in moisture which keeps your hair healthy and you happy. They've found about 5 different girls who will allow the creater of this magnificent new hair product to destroy.....errr I mean, flatten their hair.

So I stop watching and start working out. Then at 5:30, GGW, or Girls Gone Wild comes on. Yes. They have an info-mercial for that as well. Although I don't know why. It's just a bunch of 18 to 21 year old babes dancing together, being naughty and flashing their stars at everyone. Damn censoring FCC!!! Now it appears that they have added sports, or an obstacle course to GGW. I was going somewhere with this, but I've lost track of where it was going.

Hey, it's my first blog and I'm just feeling it out. So anyway, I'll probably rant some more about something later on and I may post it hahaha. I'm sure that everyone is waiting with anticipation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

OMG BEST BLOG EVER!!!!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home