Saturday, July 09, 2005

The movie theaters have gone to far.

As I said in a earlier post, the 3 doors went to see Fantastic Four, which was alright. But the theaters have stepped over the line. Anyone who is my age and older has been seeing this increase for the past 10 years. I'm sure longer than that.

Advertisements.

First it was just slides. Hey, that's cool. They were before the lights were ever lowered. They still have them. Then, they started advertising more crap. Pop (soda for those who don't know what pop is). Now it's golf (IZOD comes to mind) and when you didn't think it could get any worse.

They have started advertising tooth brushes.

My cat, Isis, is sitting here....well she was, she has run upstairs to probably attack little turd. But when she was sitting here, she had a dumbstruck look. She was looking at me as if she was saying, they started advertising tooth brushes??? What has this world come to....oh something moved!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They even made it look like it was some new movie that was coming out. It's going to get to the point where there are going to be the same type of commercials as there are on TV. I wouldn't be surprised if they interupted the movie to advertise something

Yo, you can't treat us like that. Take this!!! RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT (for those GI Joe comic book fans out there)ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

The scene fades and lip stick appears on the screen.

Try new Lor-in-my-L lip stick. The lip stick for those who work harder than others and still want to look there best

You see some babe, in a low cut top with boobs the size of volley balls, wearing daisy dukes and a hard hat trying using a jack hammer. You know, the type of clothing that all women are wearing when they are working at a construction site. She's looking at the camera and she's shaking like my truck did be for I had my brakes fixed and has pouting lips and licks them and it looks like she's trying to make love to the camera.

The scene fades back in and...ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT
he's still going like the fricking energizer rabbits.

Ok, it looks like I've strayed off the subject a little bit here. So I'm wondering, will the theaters ever draw the line with the advertisements?

What's, next? Exlax?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home