Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's still here.

Wow

Double wow too.

I haven't posted anything since July. What's even sadder is that not much has happened from then to now. Ok. I take that back. I've lost 50 pounds, dropped a pants size and a shirt size. I have also lost some of my strength, which I don't like. Being fat somehow gives you strength LOL.

I also went to visit an old girlfriend last week. That didn't turn out the way I wanted it to though. Someone from work gave me a number for someone and I had only been back for about 2 days. I have no interest in meeting anyone right now. Actually, I have no interest in meeting anyone for at least a year. I have my reasons.

I have the house to myself this weekend. My mother, sister and grand father are visiting family. Now while this sounds like a really nice thing, it's only nice to a certain point.

That point being pets.

I love the dog and cats and turtles and fish. Ok, I don't like the idea of taking care of the turtle. The fish are easy. You have to move the turtle from it's dry tank to it's wet tank. Pain in the butt to me. I wish my sister would let it go. I could stand to lose some weight anyway. LOL Anyway, what I don't like is that when everyone else is away, the dog wants to sleep with me. Also, they somehow find a way to wake me up. I would like to just once sleep in.

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure that I'll be back in a couple of months. In the mean time, don't wait up for me. I may not show.

3 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

Moving
I'm making a grown-up move and switching from Blogspot/Blogger to a real domain/Movable Type.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

7:37 PM  
Blogger lewisericks6786 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

8:18 PM  
Blogger lisabrinick6835006887 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home